34rd All Night Graduation Celebration
Class of 2023
Commemorative Photo USB Last Call
Would you like to order a Class of 2023 Commemorative Photo USB for $10?
The USB will be mailed to your address in July/August. (If you are moving out of town this summer, please provide us with your new address!) The USB is slated to include photos from the All Night Grad party and the K-5th grade class pictures from Davis and Lane Schools.
If you are unsure if you have already ordered a photo USB through Eventbrite, email us at BedfordANG@gmail.com and we are happy to check for you.
Thank you to Alumni Parent, Amit Shahar, for compiling and creating these Photo USBs and for all of his continued support of All Night Grad!
To order, visit: https://forms.gle/XqXt1MWYby6JoSmm8
Thank You from the All Night Graduation Committee!
Thanks to the generosity of caregivers, friends, and community members, the Class of 2023 was treated to a spectacular All Night Graduation Celebration on the evening of June 1, 2023. It would not have been possible to carry on this beloved tradition without the support of scores of volunteers, sponsors, donors, and Bedford staff members. Please visit All Night Grad Party Thank You to read our thank you note to YOU, our BHS community!
Financial contributions can be made via:
- Venmo www.venmo.com/BHS-AllNightGrad (@BHS-AllNightGrad)
- PayPal paypal.me/BedfordAllNightGrad, or
- by check made out to BHS All Night Graduation. Checks can be sent to the main office or mailed to BHS All Night Graduation P.O. Box 175, Bedford, MA 01730.
All patrons that make a donation by May 20th to the All Night Graduation Celebration will be featured in the event program, as well as thanked in the Bedford Minuteman newspaper, The Bedford Citizen online newspaper, and in the Bedford High School e-newsletter distributed to the families of over 800 students. Donors will also be acknowledged on All Night Graduation associated social media accounts.
Corporate Sponsorship Levels for Businesses
Platinum Donor $2,000 and above
Gold Donor $1,000-$1,999
Silver Donor $500-$999
Bronze Donor $250-$499
Buccaneer Blue Donor $1-$249
Sponsorship Levels for Families and Friends
Platinum Donor $500 and above
Gold Donor $250-$500
Silver Donor $100-$249
Bronze Donor $50-$99
Buccaneer Blue Donor $1-$49
In addition to financial support, the All Night Graduation Committee is also in need of volunteers*, plus donations of food and raffle prizes from parents of both Seniors and Underclassmen.
Click on an image below to sign up to help out!
Thank you for your continued support of this important event!
- Senior Parents/Guardians are needed for set-up and clean-up, but are not permitted to volunteer during the actual All Night Grad Party.
- Parents and guardians of older or younger kids are needed to chaperone during the event. It takes a village!
- Parents and guardians are needed for set-up the night before graduation (Wed., May 31st) and the day of graduation (Thurs., June 1st). (Senior parents are able to leave set-up in plenty of time to get to the graduation ceremony!)
- Additionally, after the All Night Grad Party, we ask that parents of seniors help with clean-up at 5:30 a.m on Friday, June 2nd, as we have to put everything away in time for school to start for the underclassmen who are still in session. Many hands make light work! The clean-up typically takes just 60 – 90 minutes.
Interested in joining the All Night Graduation Celebration Committee?
Help out different committees this year and see where you could help chair next year!