34rd All Night Graduation Celebration
Class of 2023
The graduating class of 2023 has endured an unprecedented number of set-backs and change due to the pandemic over the past four school years. This class has so much to be proud of, and we are excited to celebrate their flexibility, their perseverance, and their accomplishments! These students, without a doubt, deserve a truly exceptional All Night Graduation Celebration.
During this event, the new graduates will enjoy lots of food from local businesses, incredible performers, hilarious games, fun activities and prizes. Each year over 90% of graduating seniors attend. For 33 years this truly special event has been made possible by 150+ volunteers, and the financial and in-kind support from the entire Bedford community; families, organizations and businesses alike.
For the 34rd All Night Graduation Celebration, we are seeking financial contributions so that we can bring this joyous and memorable event to a truly deserving class:
Financial contributions can be made via:
- Venmo www.venmo.com/BHS-AllNightGrad (@BHS-AllNightGrad)
- PayPal paypal.me/BedfordAllNightGrad, or
- by check made out to BHS All Night Graduation. Checks can be sent to the main office or mailed to BHS All Night Graduation P.O. Box 175, Bedford, MA 01730.
All patrons that make a donation by May 20th to the All Night Graduation Celebration will be featured in the event program, as well as thanked in the Bedford Minuteman newspaper, The Bedford Citizen online newspaper, and in the Bedford High School e-newsletter distributed to the families of over 800 students. Donors will also be acknowledged on All Night Graduation associated social media accounts.
Corporate Sponsorship Levels for Businesses
Platinum Donor $2,000 and above
Gold Donor $1,000-$1,999
Silver Donor $500-$999
Bronze Donor $250-$499
Buccaneer Blue Donor $1-$249
Sponsorship Levels for Families and Friends
Platinum Donor $500 and above
Gold Donor $250-$500
Silver Donor $100-$249
Bronze Donor $50-$99
Buccaneer Blue Donor $1-$49
In addition to financial support, the All Night Graduation Committee is also in need of volunteers*, plus donations of food and raffle prizes from parents of both Seniors and Underclassmen.
Click on an image below to sign up to help out!
Thank you for your continued support of this important event!
- Senior Parents/Guardians are needed for set-up and clean-up, but are not permitted to volunteer during the actual All Night Grad Party.
- Parents and guardians of older or younger kids are needed to chaperone during the event. It takes a village!
- Parents and guardians are needed for set-up the night before graduation (Wed., May 31st) and the day of graduation (Thurs., June 1st). (Senior parents are able to leave set-up in plenty of time to get to the graduation ceremony!)
- Additionally, after the All Night Grad Party, we ask that parents of seniors help with clean-up at 5:30 a.m on Friday, June 2nd, as we have to put everything away in time for school to start for the underclassmen who are still in session. Many hands make light work! The clean-up typically takes just 60 – 90 minutes.
Interested in joining the All Night Graduation Celebration Committee?
Help out different committees this year and see where you could help chair next year!